Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pretty Little Knit Stitches

One of my favourite blogs is from Janelle at Pretty Little Knit Stitches.  I love Janelle's take on raising her son - cloth diapers and wipes, babywearing and breastfeeding. 

What I love most is how positive Janelle is about all of these things, without sugarcoating the reality of each.  She tells the truth about some difficult experiences but still leaves me feeling encouraged. 

I really admired her honesty and bravery in this post.  She talks about the difficulties she encountered with visitors who were "helping" during her recovery, but couldn't necessarily understand the needs of her baby as she understood them.

This is one blogger I will be watching as I continue to prepare for pregnancy.  She's got a lot of great things that are worth hearing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're too sweet! Thank you so much for the link and thanks for reading my blog. Also, thanks for the advice about yarn.com, I'll have to check it out! I think you'll be a wonderful mother!!!

    ReplyDelete