Thursday, July 29, 2010
Baby Brrr Bear
I started working on this project 2 months ago. He took me sooooo long to complete. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't hard at all. I just had a really hard time knitting the fingerling weight yarn. It felt like I got nowhere fast through the body and head. The legs I finished fairly quickly though, they took me just over an evening for each leg.
Right up until the end I was very skeptical about the knitting I had been doing and how the bear would come together. It just didn't look quite right. Once the last leg was on, all my concerns melted away. He is adorable and squishy and I wish I could keep him.