Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogs I love: Tollipop!

I wanted to give a shout out to Kristen of Tollipop.com. Have you met her yet?

I haven't really met her, but I am often inspired by her blog. It is filled with beautiful photos, beautiful artwork and beautiful girls (her daughters). She seems like the best mom and lets the girls catch reptiles, dress in their own unique ways and in general do lots of fun stuff.

She is also incredibly poetic. You never know what she will be blogging about, but it is always wonderful, beautiful and poetic. I love that.

Kristen is a fellow Canadian. Now she is living in Las Vegas. Wow! She doesn't ever show the strip kind of Las Vegas though, her Las Vegas is beautiful.

If you haven't seen Kristin's blog yet, you should check it out.

She has an etsy store too. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment