Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Value Village Fabrics

I pretty much never find fabric at Value Village, but this week I had some great finds (all at 50% off too!)




Sorry if this photo looks wonky, I can't get it to orient properly in Blogger.  There is about 3 yards of this cotton.  It's pretty narrow, but I might be able to use it for a quilt back.













The pattern on this flannel is very light, but it's sheep!  I couldn't resist.  There is about 1 yard of this.


Finally.. the piece de resistance....













Whales!  and Turtles!  I love this print.  It is flannel (yay!) and I think there are about 2 yards.

I love this print!  oops, I already said that didn't I?

1 comment:

  1. The flannel blankets that my mom sewed for us were (and continue to be!) indispensable!

    ReplyDelete