Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fabric Fantasies...

I visited my local fabric store this week because they were having a 40% off (everything!) sale.  I try not to be anything for full price, except maybe food, and even then, when our usual items go on sale, we stock up big time!

Here are a few samples of what I picked up:



I'm mad over this tree pattern.  I absolutely adore it!  I think I am going to make some sort of baby quilt with it.  I was going to use the two patterns together (in a large checkerboard pattern), but now I'm not sure. 

Any ideas?



I also picked up this:
Look at all the cute babies and lady bugs and flowers.. So cute.  I only have 1/2 a meter of this, and I'm not sure what to do with it.  It is definitely a little girly. 

Any ideas?

Just in case you're wondering, I also picked up green fabric to match all three prints and I have some brown as well.  I try to always do that when I'm buying fabric - I buy a great print and a solid to match.  The solids are usually fairly inexpensive and it is a great way to create several different looks with just a few pieces of fabric.

I'll be off daydreaming until I can find the time to play with these...

No comments:

Post a Comment