Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ironable Friends

Last week I ordered in some iron on decals to be used on some future baby projects.  They arrived quickly from Northern Warm Things since the etsy seller is also located in Ontario.















I haven't tried them out yet, but I am extremely happy with the order so far.  I think these iron-ons will be great on onsies, bibs, blankets, t-shirts, etc. 

Speaking of onsies, I picked up a few of those this week as well...














Sorry they are a little wrinkly, these are right out of the wash.  I chose basic onsies in a 3 pack of these colours.  Obviously, I have no idea what gender baby I will have, so although I'll do some girl stuff and boy stuff, a lot of my baby gear will probably be gender neutral.

I bought these onsies at the grocery store.  They are pretty basic and were 3 for $10. 

I can't wait until I can put my crafy stamp on them, perhaps with a cute owl or tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment