Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday

I have been working hard on a take home exam assigned to me through the process of applying for a job. It is approximately 40 hours of work, on top of my actual job, and has been exhausting and stressful. It's been a long time since I did this kind of work and I really want the job, which makes me stressed out about it. It is due in a few days and then I can relax and hope for the best. Please cross your fingers for me, this job will change our lives (and bring having a baby so much closer).
Our busy weekend has come and gone. We are thankful to be home.
The party went off without and hitch and was a surprise. We arrived about 5 minutes after the big surprise, which is fine with me, I'm not one for scenes like that. We spent Saturday in Toronto at the King Tut exhibit and going to dinner and a show. I was dead on my feet by the time we got home and it was up early the next morning to drive back to Ottawa.
Our dogs were angels. Perfectly behaved despite all the driving and being left along in strange locations.

Having a puppy is hard and I am thankful that our puppy has finally matured a little.

I wanted to post the link for Northern Warm Things where I got my iron ons. I meant to when I first posted, so here it is.

Also, the baby and leaf and ladybug pattern doesn't look good in the photo I posted. It is all blurry. If you click on the image to enlarge it is fine, but I'll post it again here for good measure (it is still worth clicking, by the way).


I have some knit veggy updates. I hope to get to them later, after I do a little work!

No comments:

Post a Comment