Wednesday, April 21, 2010

To-Knit List

My friend Rae Lynne of Drip Drip Drop had the great idea of adding lists to her blog.  I love it and I love lists!

I've added a list to the side-bar of the blog.  Do you see it?  So far nothing has been completed, but I hope to finish at least something soon.  For the projects I have already started I have linked them using Ravelry's new public linking option.  Anyone should be able to see the associated project page from the link.  How cool is that?

I always wrestle with what I need to knit (gifts, swaps, promised items) and what I want to knit, so don't expect me to always stick to the list.  Anything could shift up or down or be added at any time. 

2 comments:

  1. Great list! :) Thanks for the link back to my blog! :)

    I don't know if I ever complete things on my list in order, but it never hurts to try, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great idea! I always have lists around my house and I rarely complete them. But I like having it on your blog, then it's permanent!

    ReplyDelete