Friday, April 23, 2010

Vintage Cardi

I recently finished the Vintage Cardi I have been working on.  Did you see it was crossed off of the To-Knit List?

This is a sweater that I am keeping.  I think it turned out great.  I think the colours would be cute for either a boy or a girl.  I doubt if we have a little girl she will be one that wears pink. 

I haven't sewn the buttons on, because I like the style in the pattern with the two buttons at the top, but that's a pretty feminine look that won't make sense for a little boy.  I'll use the star buttons shown, but they are just placed there for now.

This was a simple pattern (Baby Blueberry Cardigan by Elizabeth Smith) and it was free. It seems a little big, but it is supposed to be for 9-12 months, so it's probably correct.

Here are some of the final photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment