Friday, May 14, 2010

I Spy... A new kind of swap!

I'm in... I think!

Anyone who is interested in quilting or sewing may want to check out the newest post at Obsessively Stitching.  A while back Caro hosted a I-Spy Fabric swap in which 20 people contributed 200 4" squares and received back 200 totally different 4" squares.

Caro used her squares to make this fabulous and fun quilt.  I can imagine spending a lot of time playing I-Spy with my little one and this type of quilt.

I emailed Caro to see if she would be hosting another swap soon.  She quickly replied and told me she would be hosting one very soon, and to keep checking the blog for signups.  I became a little Obsessed and checked pretty much every other minute of the day until the signups were posted.

They were posted this morning and there are still a few spots left.

All the details are included in this post.  Go on, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment