Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spud & Chloë Yummies

Look what just arrived in the mail from Jimmy Beans Wool














A few weeks ago I just had to have the Spud & Chloë Zipper Pouch.  I'm not sure why exactly, but like I said, I had to have it.

The Zipper pouches are a little sneaky.  They are not widely available online and it took a bit of searching.  

While I was ordering I threw in the Brrr Bears Pattern (also from Spud & Chloë). I have wanted to make this for my husband for a while.  He loves polar bears.  We also get black bears around here sometimes (we had one last summer) so I thought it would be fun to make one in dark brown.  I have a bunch of Spud & Chloë Sweater in Rootbeer that would be perfect.  It was supposed to be for a sweater, but that just hasn't happened yet!

I also got Berroco Vintage in the Banane colourway:



It's such a warm, soft yellow and is definitely one of my favourite colours from their Vintage line. I plan on using it to make a Sunflower girl for Mary's 1st birthday from this pattern.

This was a pretty small order and only cost $4 to ship since everything was so flat.  I was happy with the service from Jimmy Beans.  They emailed me to ask which type of shipping I would prefer: $4 with no tracking or $21 with tracking.  Um, $4 please!  I'll take my chances and hope that it doesn't get lost!


No comments:

Post a Comment