Saturday, June 19, 2010

Peek-A-Boo-Blocks, Where are You?

Have you heard of / seen these Peek-A-Boo Blocks done by Fisher Price?  They are a discontinued product, who knows why... They are absolutely great and I really want to find a tonne more.






For anyone who doesn't know, they are blocks with different toys inside.  They make noise and have gears or animals or beads.  They are sensory toys that are great for little ones.  There are a blocks and balls and larger toys that babies can use in association with the blocks (to put the blocks into in active, creative ways).

Mary has a lot of them and I always play with them when I go to visit.  I found these at a garage sale a few weeks ago and since then have been craving many more.  There are some great alphabet ones that are fun and have a a letter and and item associated with the letter inside (ie. A with an apple, that sort of thing).

If any moms out there have these that their little ones have outgrown, I would love to make a deal with you.  Please leave a comment email me using the contact me button on the right side of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. They are still available.... I found this for you!


    http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900002&e=storeproduct&pid=31393

    ReplyDelete