Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spring Time in Paris Swap Package

It's here!  My Swap Package has arrived!















My package came all the way from Australia, no wonder it took so long!

Mel (womaninashoe) was my swap partner and boy did she spoil me!

Here are the super-girly knits:


I love this colour combo and the socks are so tiny!  Mel's knitting is flawless.  Everyone in the Itty Bitty Forum is so talented!

Mel also sent me some great sewn items, a drawstring bag and a market style bag.  I love the fabrics she found!  The dresses fabric would be great for an I-Spy fabric:


Mel also included some yarn (of course!):



The Moda Vera yarn would be great for a sock yarn toy from Itty Bitty Toys.

The Debbie Bliss looks really yummy.  I might use it someday for dying...

Mel also included a bunch of great accessories:  Scissors, stitch markers, a really cute lab purse mirror, a koala key chain and some yummy tim tams.



Timtams are the best, I love dipping them in tea and the chocolate gets all melty. Yum!

Thank you so much Mel for organizing another great Itty Bitty Swap!  I love everything you sent and I promise to put it all to good use!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you finally got your package! It is a great one too! Swaps are fun, even with all the stress, haha. I would like to try a tim tam someday. Maybe they have them at the Commisary (military grocery store) in the international section. I'll check next time.

    ReplyDelete