Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello, is anyone there?

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates lately. I am having a hard time with a friend and it is draining all my energy. I feel so much sadness, emptiness and hurt. I am not sure we will be okay.
I value all my knitting friends so much. It brings me a lot of comfort to read your blogs, see your current projects and know that you are out there.
I don't want to lose any blog readers, so I will try to post again soon, and be happier.
Alain has been such a comfort to me through this. I am so lucky to have him but now he is away for a few days doing a brother camping trip. He deserves it, but selfishly, I want him here with me.
I am surrounding myself with my puppies, family and episodes of the hills (things are certainly much worse for poor Heidi).

Sorry if this sounds pathetic, or like I've experienced a death.  It just feels so raw and I have lost something that I used to value very much.  That person seems to have changed though and I feel like we can't go back.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry to hear about your friend trouble. It's so hard when you feel as though what was so important to a friendship or a person is lost.

    I love reading your blog and any updates you have, but don't forget the time you need for yourself to work through things as you need to. We'll be here when you get back! :)

    I'm glad you have a husband who is such a comfort, and of course you know you have all of us to lean on if you need to!
    ~RL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for you Melissa. I know what it's like to "loose" someone like this. It's very hard and much like a death. It's ok to mourn the loss of the relationship and what was had between the two of you. Take lots of time for yourself and the healing process. I'm glad to hear your husband is such a comfort to you. I will keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete