Thursday, September 2, 2010

Taggy-like Blanket

I know, it is absurd that I have to refer to the blanket in this way.  Apparently there is a copywrite on the whole phenomena that are taggies.  One cannot make an item with "taggies" to sell.  Don't worry, I'm keeping this one.

There are a lot of tutorials out there.  I particularly like this one which also uses velcro to keep small toys attached.  I used the pocket idea for my version, I'll probably make a velcro version eventually too.







































I used what I had on hand for both fabric and ribbons.  I think I will need to grow my ribbon stash a little in the future.

This project was really fast, it took me a couple of hours, but only because I made a few silly mistakes along the way.  I was very inspired by the Tag Blanket Janelle made over at Pretty Little Knit Stitches.  You can check out here blanket here.

No comments:

Post a Comment