Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Knit Picks

I had to place a Knit Picks order for a few specific items a few weeks ago.  The main item being sock blockers for the socks I am working on.  Of course, I threw in a bunch of other yummy things too.  Some yarn, some assessories, you know how it goes.

My order finally arrived yesterday.  The yarn is certainly yummy.

I got some sock yarn to nurture the budding sock knitter in me.  I can't wait to cast on with these yarns, but will have to finish my WIP socks first.

Stroll Tonal in Golden Glow













Felici Self Striping in Green Veggies













I also got some Wool of the Andes to make Blu.  That pattern is seriously cute.  It calls for Demin Cotton, but I'm subsituting wool and hoping I can use the pants over cloth diapers.

Wool of the Andes Wonderland Heathers (light blue), Solstice Heather (dark blue)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for sock knitting! I seriously need some sock blockers too. I love the colors you recieved!

    I love the pattern for the denim pants. They will make really cute longies.

    ReplyDelete