Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday Sweets

Today's Saturday Sweets is a little more literal than usual.
















Last week (on our anniversary!) we picked up a few Orchard Fresh Apples.  We have a great local orchard with over 70 historic varieties of apples.

While my parents were visiting, we went back to the orchard for more apples.  That means that today we are spending the day today making applesauce and dried apple rings.

I can't think of a better way to savour the tastes of fall and to prepare for a baby.  Babies love applesauce right?  (So do I for that matter!)

Here's a photo from our wedding day (2 years ago), and our anniversary (last week).  We got married at this amazing local historic site and every year we go back to take some photos.  I can't wait to see how our family changes over the next ten years!










1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! That's very exciting, congratulations!

    Dylan loves applesauce and dried apple rings. I'm sure he would love to visit your house right now, so would I!

    ReplyDelete