Friday, October 1, 2010

Single Skein September: Wrap Up

Can you believe September is over already?  What do I have to show for it?  Ten FO's that's what!

Here we go (most recent first):

Knitted Duck Toy for my pup:














Little Owl from the new KnitSimple Holiday issue:














Single Skeins Baby Hat to match my Single Skeins Baby Vest:



























Entrelac Zipper Case:

My first entrelac experience! This still needs to be made into zipper case, but the knitting is done!
















Single Skein Prop Hat:














Little Zebra Mittens:














Pumpkin Hat:

















Cell Phone Cozy:














I know, that's only 9.  I also did another pumpkin hat, and stupidly gave it away without photographing it!  Geeze.  Here is the project page with a rundown of the pattern I used.  It is a medley of several patterns out there.  I loved this hat!

I know a lot of this is a repeat from past posts, but I thought it would be fun to see everything in one place and bask in this sense of accomplishment.  Seriously, I'm pretty proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment