Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Sweets

Okay, I didn't really intend to have a regular Saturday Sweets blog entry, but, here is the second one in a row!  We'll see how long I can keep this up.  I'll always aim for it to be a silly and fun entry.

Okay, you need to run (Don't Walk!) to your local Michaels craft store to get some of the following stationary:














Yep, you're seeing it correctly.  That is knit patterned wrapping paper and notebooks.  They also have cards (I found my Christmas cards for the year!) and notepads too.  The best part is, these gems are from the dollar bins!  Here in Canada everything in those bins is $1.50.  I'm not sure if it is the same in the US, or if everything in the US is actually $1.

I first heard about this stuff on Betz White's blog.  She found pencils too!  Today I thought I would stop in, just to check, whether my Michaels had the stuff too, and they did!

Hurry up and get yours before it's gone!

Here are a few close ups. 


























Picking some of these goodies up would definitely make your Saturday Sweeter, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment