Monday, October 4, 2010

And a Year Later!

Okay, so it took me a year to get around to knitting this hat, what can I say? I was on fire in September though, and finished a tonne of little projects (11 to be exact) as a part of Single Skein September.  I finished this off at about 10:00pm on September 30, so it totally counts as a Single Skein project.














I know, it needs buttons.  My friend Kimberly sent me some a while back, and guess what, I lost them!  I will have to find a lot more now that I have a vest and and hat!

Here is the totally sweet set:













Apparently I have a thing for pompoms these days.  This one is very messy and I love that.

The hat is based on the Owl Baby Vest which I knit last October.  I just made up the pattern as I went along, adding a continuous owl cable around the whole hat.

Project Page for Hat
Project Page for Vest

I still have almost a whole skein of Scheepjeswol Bamboo left over from this project.  Both the vest and the hat used about one skein.  Hmmmm, I wonder what I will do with the leftovers?

No comments:

Post a Comment