Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Trimester Pregnancy Journal: Week 6


This week I am 6 weeks pregnant. The baby is growing arms and legs and has a beating heart. It has started moving too. I'm happy to have gotten here. Once the fetus has a heartbeat, the chance of miscarriage is quite small. I continue to think sticky thoughts for this baby.

I continue to feel good. No morning sickness, nausia or otherwise ill effects. I make sure to sleep more and eat more too. It's becoming second nature to eat well and often.
 
I know there isn't much to look at in the photo above, but I can already feel and see myself growing.  My breasts are bigger and my torso is filling out.  
 
This weekend Alain and I went to the maternity store and I tried on some clothes using the belly pillow.  I can't imagine I will ever be that big! 

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute in this picture! I'm glad to hear you are feeling better and that things are progressing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You'll be seeing me a lot in this outfit. I am doing all my belly shots in this outfit (as long as it fits that is!). Hold tight, more to come in the coming days and weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your baby updates! I'm going through horrible baby urges myself and as much as it nags at me when I see pregnant women it fills the urge temporarily to hear someone's experience as a mother-to-be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Raili! :) I love seeing the belly pics of others! (Although I didn't care for my own...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You WILL be big! Haha! Please eat well for as long as you can. I hope you never get morning sickness (because when you get it, it doesn't happen just in the morning, I had it all day).

    ReplyDelete