Thursday, February 17, 2011

Second Trimester Pregnancy Journal: Week 16

This week brought in February and gave us an opportunity to take some more belly photos.  Belly photos have been one of my favourite parts of the whole pregnancy.  My body has been changing so quickly, these photos are really the only way I can see it happening. 

This week there is a real difference!

13 Weeks























16 Weeks



Yep!  There's a baby in there!

This week was also my last OB appointment.  We heard the baby's heartbeat, but it sounds the exact same as 12 weeks, so I won't post it here.

I am definitely looking forward to my first midwife appointment next week.

We also finally got back the results from the IPS testing.  The baby is totally healthy and fine by all accounts.  Whew, I can breathe easier now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment