Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Be Right Back













Sorry people!  I have not had the time or energy to write lately. 

I've had a bad cold for over a week now and I've been wading through the mess that is pregnancy sick leave.  The good news is, I will be finishing up work in less than 2 weeks, so I should have a lot more time to blog between then, and when the baby comes (10 weeks from now, hopefully!).

I have lots to share including a few swaps, home renos and other nursery and baby updates.  I want to blog, but right now I can barely find time to work!

I hope all is well with you, readers, and I hope you will stick with me for a little while longer until I can get back to blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better now than you were... can't wait to see the pictures - you have kept me going through my pregnancy so far. I look at your posts and see that even if things seem challenging at times, they will improve.

    Thank you for that. Fingers crossed that all is good at home for you!

    ReplyDelete