Friday, June 3, 2011

Oodles of Knit Hats...

One of my biggest knit cravings throughout this pregnancy has been hats.  This baby is going to have a rediculous number of hats.

Logically, I know knitting a million hats is a little silly, but I haven't really been able to help myself.  They are quick and cute and well, impossible to resist!

Here's what I've finished up lately:




















Rainbow Marley.
Pattern by Susan B. Anderson from Itty Bitty Hats.  Knit with Spud & Chloe
Ravelry page here.






















Bunny Tail.
Pattern by Susan B. Anderson from Itty Bitty Hats.  Knit with Spud & Chloe
Ravelry page here.  I sized this one for baby to wear next Easter.





















Upside Down Daisy.
Pattern by Susan B. Anderson from Itty Bitty Hats.  Knit with Spud & Chloe
Ravelry page here.  This hat is super tiny.  Baby will likely wear this one right away.






















Strawberry Hat using the Upside Down Daisy pattern by Susan B. Anderson from Itty Bitty Hats. 
Knit with Berroco Vintage
Ravelry page here.















Sun Hat
Pattern by Kristi Pyatt (Free on Ravelry). 
Knit with Patons Bamboo Baby.
Ravelry page here.















Pretty in Pink Prop hat
Pattern based on  Uptown Babe by Rae Lynne Chase (Free on Ravelry).
Knit with Malabrigo Worsted (white) and Universal Yarn Tides (pink).
Ravelry page here.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Strawberries and Chocolate Cocoon
Using the Photography Cocoon with Matching Hat pattern by Cara Einwechter ($4.00)
Knit with Berroco Vintage (Chocolate, Butter Cream and Emerald) and Nashua Handknits Creative Focus Superwash (Pale Pink).
Ravelry page here.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. WORD.... How cute and adorable are those? I'm not sure which is my fave. I think I'll have to go with the bunny one. But all are really adorable. I tell you, this little girl will be THE cutest on the block!

    I've passed on an award to you! Stop by my blog to get it!

    ReplyDelete