Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Third Trimester Pregnancy Journal: Week 37

Well, here I am at full term!  Of course, it's always better if baby can stay until 40 weeks, that's still what we're hoping for, but at least I know we have both made it this far.



















We are finally feeling ready for her.  The nursery is pretty much complete, our house renovations are done enough.  We are settling into a rhythm of waiting, which is fine.

We had a good long weekend which included swimming outside twice and we took the doggies swimming too.  We also picked about 20 L of strawberries to freeze for the coming year (we love having fruit smoothies and ran out of berries last year, so this year we are packing away even more). 

Our garden is coming along and contains lettuce, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, onion, cucumber and zucchini.  Wow.  Listing it all out there makes it seem much more ambitious than it actually is.  Although it could all use a good weeding.  It's been very hot, which means I can't really spend much time outside to do that sort of work.  Ah well, it'll all keep well enough.

Mostly I feel okay, although sleep is getting harder and harder.  My energy levels are good enough during the day, and I am always finding something to keep me busy - even if it is just resting.  Resting is part of my job at this point, and I'm okay with that.

I hope all my Canadian friends had a great Canada Day, and I hope my American friends had a great 4th of July Celebration too.

No comments:

Post a Comment