Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 1

I am going to start off each blog with a short note about what I did the day before to prepare for a baby.  Sometimes, these things will be small, sometimes they will be big.  I think it's a good way to keep on track.

Yesterday I:
  • Bought the book "What to Expect: The First Year" used from our local library.  It was Alain's idea actually.  We already have "What to Expect When You're Expecting", also used from the local library.
  • Ate a really healthy dinner and ate slightly more of it than I really wanted to.
  • I indulged my crafty side by sewing up a batch of tissue holders.  Every Mom needs tissue holders right?
I should mention that one thing that I am working towards before getting pregnant is gaining weight .  I am tiny, and if I can gain 15 pounds before getting pregnant, it'll make pregnancy a whole lot easy and it'll give my baby the best start.  Most people don't have to worry about gaining weight, and usually I don't since I am perfectly healthy, but I know it the long run it would be good for us both!

No comments:

Post a Comment