Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feeling Better

After yesterday's rant, I feel a little silly.  I needed the frustrastion to go somewhere, but it doesn't really represent the overall mood I want to portray on this blog.  I'm feeling better today, more postitive and more capable - even if I know that we have a busy weekend ahead of us.

I thought today would be a perfect day to share the felt that I ordered from K and C Supplies on etsy.  I found it hard to find a good source for washable felt in a lot of fun colours that I can use in some appliquing and sewing projects for baby gear.  I finally settled on K and C Supplies when I found their Eco-fi felt, made 100% of recycled plastic bottles.






























As the photos show, there are A LOT of colour options - I got a 34 pack and there are no colour duplicates.  All are bright and fairly soft.  I mean, felt is felt, it's not really meant to be soft like fabric.  Each colour has it's orginal sticker tag on it which includes the colour name.  I'm leaving these attached for easy re-ordering in the future.

I haven't really gotten into using the felt yet.  I used a tiny bit for the eyes and nose of my pointed kitty (which I also need to post photos of!), but that's it so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment