Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ravelympic Wrap Up

I am happy to report that I am officially done with the Ravelympics. My goal was to knit 7 types of vegetables, and I have met that goal. YAY!


And now, for my speach from the Podium:

I would like to thank my husband for his never ending support and for making me meals with real food, while I knit and played with my toy food.

I also would like to thank my fellow Team Never Not Knitting 2010 members and fellow Ravathletes for their neverending support and enthusism for all things knitting. You are in inspirational bunch!

Okay, okay, enough of me preaching from the podium. I had a great time in this years Ravelympics. I pushed myself when I didn't want to knit veggies anymore, I broke 2 needles and I had a lot of fun chatting and posting photos of my progress.

I always shake my head and grumble as I am knitting toys. So many finicky bits, so many small parts to sew together. These veggies were definitely no different. At the end of it all, when I look at my bowl of knit veggies I am proud. I can't wait for our little one to play with these and until then, they are beautiful.

Congratulations to all the Olympic Athletes and Ravelmpic Athletes out there who have met worked their hardest and achieved their dreams!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment