Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Teething Rings In Action

I am so blessed to have this little cutie in my life. 















Mary is my muse, I knit for her a lot.  Both her and her Mom love the knits I give them, which, as we all know, is very encouraging to a knitter.  When someone loves something you give them so much, it makes you want to give them more!

I designed my Teething Rings knowing that Mary would soon start teething.  I hoped to bring her and her mom a little comfort during that time.  The teething has started now and I know the teething rings are being used often.

Mary's Mom, Elizabeth, is a talented photographer who is growing a home photography business.  She specializes in family photography: Maternity, newborn, baby, portraits and weddings.  If you're in the Ottawa, Ontario area, or if you know someone who is, please check out her site. You could also visit if you are looking to see some cute babies, or to get some ideas for upcoming photos.  She has a lot of creative ideas for poses and is great at capturing special moments.

I love the photos she caught of Mary enjoying her felted teething rings.  Especially the way the light is streaming in in the first photo.  Absolutely Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment