Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home Again

Hi everyone,

I am home again.  I actually got home late Tuesday night but spent yesterday trying to get settled in again, doing groceries etc.  It is just me here for the next week and a half.  My husband is still away for work.  I miss him terribly, and feel a little silly about it.  It is just so much better when he is here!

I think our dogs have kennel cough.  I am taking them to the vet later today to be sure.  I hope they will be okay, and that it won't cost too much money.  I hope it doesn't spread to our cats. I hope we don't have to medicate them all.  That's a lot of hoping isn't it?

I have my first pre-natal yoga class tonight.  I'm kind of excited about it, but I wish I wasn't so stressed about everything else.  I used to be really into yoga and did it every single day.  I don't at all anymore, but I'm hoping the class will help prep my body for carrying a little one and maybe I can meet some local soon-to-be-mommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment