Thursday, February 24, 2011

Family Day Weekend

This past weekend was Family Day Weekend in Ontario.  My parents came to visit us.  We enjoy this new holiday, not only because it gives us an extra day of work, but because it is a great excuse to visit with Family and take the extra time not always taken.

I ended up getting sick over the weekend, so our weekend included a trip to the ER (possibly a little over-dramatic, but you can never be too careful with a baby-on-board), but I tried to hang in there and make the weekend fun for everyone.

I went to the Fabric store with my Mom on Friday and we got to meet my sister for lunch (she was just passing through) on Saturday.  Sunday the men worked in the basement (more on those renos soon) and I got to dye yarn!  Yay!  We also did a long-ish hike in the woods behind our house and went out for dinner at one of my favourite restaurants.  Yum!

Yesterday was a big day of rest.  I just needed it.  I took several naps and went to bed early with a headache.  Not too much fun, but I am feeling better today.

I'll blog more about my dying fun soon, but for now, here is a sneak peek!














 

No comments:

Post a Comment